The Best Aussie Online Casinos
Finding the best Aussie online casinos is more difficult in 2021 because a new law was passed in September 2017 by the Australian government. The Interactive Gambling Amendment Bill specifically targets online casinos offering games of chance in Australia. The new law prohibits online casinos for Australian players. Only Aussie online casinos licensed by the state can provide games to Australian citizens. There are a number of online sportsbooks in Australia that offer online gambling and finding the best Aussie online casinos to play at will hopefully get easier as providers get a state license. This casino guide on our site will be updated on a regular basis as new Australian online casinos become available.
How We Find The Best Aussie Online Casinos
Our expert reviewers can help you find the best Australian online casino sites to pay at offering the best games, bonuses, and ongoing promotions. Any of the sites we recommend are reliable, secure, and allow Australian gamers to play on mobile and desktop. Players can enjoy a huge selection of online poker, roulette, blackjack games, pokies, and more. You also get to play real money games in Australian dollars and there are deposit and withdrawal methods to suit as well. All the sites we recommend for 2021 also offer great welcome bonuses and this includes free spins and no deposit offers. Below is the list of things our experts look at when reviewing any Aussie online casino.
- Welcome Bonuses: Our experts check to make sure that players get the best deals available and that means generous welcome bonuses including free spins and no deposit bonuses. We ensure that when you sign up for a real money account you get a boost to your bankroll that is worthwhile. Our experts also check the wagering requirement to make sure they're fair and that they can be met.
- Game Selection: We know that when you sign up for an Aussie online casino site you want to have a great deal of game choice. Our experts check this and all our recommended sites have a range of video poker, roulette, baccarat, slots, pokies, table games, and more. We even check for live dealer games.
- Customer Support: We check for 24/7 support because we know how important it is. We make sure that no matter what time of the day or night it is, you have a way of contacting support and solving your problem. We check for live chat, email and telephone.
- Banking Methods: We check to make sure the sites offer a range of deposit and withdrawal methods suitable for Australian players including credit cards and popular e-wallets. We also look at the withdrawal times and check for any hidden fees.
- Mobile Optimization: Gaming on the go is something that a lot of online gamers are looking for now and we check to make sure all the sites we list are fully mobile compatible and that the games can be played on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Some sites have their own dedicated mobile apps but for those who don't wish to download anything, all the casinos can be accessed with no download using instant play in their browser.
- Regular Promotions: All the sites that make it onto our recommended list have ongoing promotions for all players. This includes cash back, reload bonuses, free spins, special events, tournaments, and more. There is always an offer for players to enjoy.
- Huge Jackpots: We know that when you play for real money at an online casino, you want to win big. This is exactly what can happen at one of our best Aussie online casinos. There are progressive pokies and table games for all players to enjoy.
- Safety & Security: The best Australian online casinos use cutting-edge encryption software to keep player data safe and secure. They are also licensed and regulated and fair gaming is guaranteed. We check to make sure the random number generator are audited and tested on a regular basis so you know the games are fair.
Now that you know how to find a great Australian online casino, the next step is to read our expert reviews to find the site that is right for you. All our recommended casinos meet our strict criteria.
Interactive Gambling Act and What it Means for Online Casinos in Australia 2021
The introduction of the revised interactive gambling act in September 2017 has meant that top online casino software providers like Playtech, NetEnt and Microgaming are no longer accepting players from Australia and they no longer offer Australian dollars as a currency at their casinos. There are free casino games available including free slots, table games, video poker, and even some live dealer games which means you can still play your favourite games.
There are massive changes going on in the online gambling industry and Australian players are the first to experience this. We will be keeping a close eye on how things go and listing all the best Aussie online casinos and sportsbooks where players can enjoy real money pokies, table games, and more.